Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Srujana goes live on Etsy!

Dear friends,

Here I come.....Srujana is all set and live on Etsy!!! Etsy is a platform where you can sell / buy your handmade stuff. So I am one such artist who has newly opened a shop on Etsy and it is called 'Srujana'. I intend to sell my paintings that are made with utmost interest and creativity here. As its the beginning for me it would be great if you could share or pass on the word to your friends and family about 'Srujana' - This would help me a lot in sustaining 'Srujana'.

Check out my shop here www.srujana.etsy.com and please feel free to give a feedback. You can get in touch with me for any custom orders and I would be glad to execute those as well. Here is my email id srujanashila@yahoo.com



See you soon at Srujana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin