Thursday, July 5, 2012

Painting is a mode of expression

Hi there!

Its been a long time that I posted something in my space - lot of factors add in here like too occupied, many things to do in a big city now, lots of friends so weekends go away in parties - some get together - going out - take kids to classes etc etc etc....Sometimes its like we do try out new stuff but so hungry that don't have patience to take pictures :-p...This shows that for anybody 'Focus' is the key factor. With a Food writer's job and also now I have taken up Painting seriously hardly finding time to write on abhi-ruchi. Sorry for disappointing my regular readers. I will try and post new recipes as and when I can, kindly bear with me.
But I do have few new paintings of mine - sharing them here. Let me know what you all think?

To see more of my work click on http://www.facebook.com/sRujanashIla and please spread the word!

Have a nice day :)!!!

5 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin