I strongly believe that it's a big challenge to keep the kids occupied and interested in what they do during holidays. Hmmm here's few of our tarle buddhi outcome during holiday season and so thought why not share it with you all ;)?
Mama - P hrithik roshan and his wife r divorcing
P - what underwater sea divers wowwww.........
Mama - explaining the significance of Gokalashtami festival. Krishna had 1000+ wives and were called gopikastriyaru
P - did Krishna really have do many wives?
Mama - yep
P - how did he call them or remember them?
Before even I could say something lil boy screams with laughter
Saying he used 'GOOGLE' I think mama
This tongue twister made us :))
1 smart fellow he felt smart
2 smart fellows they felt smart
3 smart fellows they felt smart
And they all felt smart together;)
We went on a laughing riot :)!!!!!
Here's a spicy recipe from me for all those baby corn lovers - Chilli Babycorn!!!!
Serves : 4-6
Babycorn - 3 trays chopped an inch lengthwise
Onions - 2 sliced
Peppers - 2 cubed
Cornflour - about a cup for coating
Ginger grated - 1 tsp
Garlic grated - 1 tsp
Green chillies finely chopped or lengthwise - 6 to 8 ( depends on how spicy they are)
Soya sauce - 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce ( optional) - 1 tbsp
Black pepper ground - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying and about 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves or spring onion greens chopped for garnishing
- Mix the cornflour with little water. The consistency should be just to coat the Babycorn.
- Mix well and deep fry the coated Babycorn until golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
- In a separate wok - heat Oil and add the green chillies + ginger garlic paste. Fry for few seconds.
- Then add the Onions and Peppers and stir fry for few seconds.
- Next reduce the heat to medium and add both the sauces along with Sugar.
- To this add the fried Baby corn along with some Salt and mix well until well coated.
Garnish with greens and serve hot!
Eat well and be Happy :)!