Obviously I wanted to convey him only the good part of Ramayana as I felt that was appropriate for a 4yr old kid. Now I too got a bit confused as to should I tweak the Ramayana and say Rama's dad asked him to go and thats why he went and move on.......knowing about bias and so many wives etc might be a bit too much on a pre schooler. Am sure moms with little boys/girls would have had such exp. Please share your views and comments on this so that we all could read and enjoy those innocence....
Here comes one of our trials during holidays - For all those cheese lovers enjoy this yummy dish!
Preparation time : 10 minutes Cooking time : 15 minutes Makes : 15 Balls
Oil - 1 Tbsp
Onions finely chopped - 1/2 Cup
Garlic grated - 1 tsp
Green Chillies finely chopped - 2 ( optional for kids)
Broccoli finely chopped - 1 Cup
Cornflour - 2 Tbsp
Potatoes peeled, boiled and mashed - 3/4 Cup
Salt to taste
Mozzarella Cheese cut into 1 inch cubes or Paneer cubes - 15 Cubes
Bread Crumbs for rolling
Oil for deep frying
- Heat Oil in a pan, add the Onions, Garlic and Green Chillies and saute for few minutes.
- Add the Broccoli and saute for another 5 minutes till Broccoli is almost cooked.
- Take off from flame, add the Cornflour, Potatoes and Salt and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 15 equal parts and shape it into a flat round.
- Press a bit in the centre of each round to make a depression, place the Cheese cube in the centre and roll again to form a ball.
- Roll these balls in the bread crumbs.
- Meanwhile heat Oil in a pan, deep fry these balls till golden brown in colour. Drain them on a Kitchen roll and serve hot!