Friday, January 7, 2011

Wishing You all A Very Happy And A Prosperous New Year!!!!

Dear friends,

Firstly, I am extremely sorry for not updating my blog and just disappeared without giving a clue.
Yes, we were in the process of moving places and settling down. Now, I am based out of London. I have started working as a recipe/content writer for a UK based co here.
With all these changes hapapening, just unable to catch up on abhi-ruchi. I would be sharing few new recipes shortly and enjoy my blogging days back :)

Wishing you and your family a very happy new year!!

Have a nice weekend!
Rashmi

3 comments:

  1. Missed your blogs a lot :)..See them again soon :)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Silence Sings.

    Yep raksha me too, hope to post a recipe per week atleast :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin